Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Blissful Day

http://youtubehack.net/


This link.


This link.


I tell you once more.


THIS LINK.


Ahhh! My Angel of Music!!!


Accidently found this link at ...what we called it? Ah yes... youtube video's comment.

I found this perfect-version-of-Sakura Addiction song. Takashi Kondo sang it. Who's that human-being, you asked? Well, he's from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! characters named as Hibari Kyoya. Yes...the scariest character I ever met. *shiver*


And I wanted to download it (my habit ;D), but I can't find it.


Damnit. Where the heck he found this piece of art?!


"does anyone have the MP3 for this version... or even a download link for it? I can't seem to find a MP3 download link for this song TT^TT "
"You can go to youtubehack(dot)net and convert it to mp3 there <3"



The moment of joy. *do the samba dance with mukuro's song*



With the power at my hand, (and my youtube account,too), I open every (yes, EVERY) songs that I put it in the 'fave box', rushly I went to the web mentioned, and...

VOILA! MY FAVE SONGS IS INSIDE MY LOVELY DOCUMENT!!! HOW HAPPY I AM!!!


Now, excuse me for a moment... *open the file and sing-a-long with Hibari*



Haha, I'm too happy to denied it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...