Monday, June 29, 2009

Blaaahh Laaaa!!!

Love is something fucking big to discuss. So this post will contains tons of puking and screaming (lol even Squalo agrees ;D)

Arghhh I don't know what to write!!! *smack head to the table*


WAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH I HATE LOVEY DOVEY STORY IN MY CLASS!!! IT IS SOOO *BEEP* ANNOYING!!! NYAMPAHH AKU DAH TAHAP DRAMA SWASTA KOREA!!! EVEN KOREAN'S DRAMA IS BETTER THAN MALAYSIAN'S DRAMA!!!

SAMPAIKN AKU PIKIR QUOTES NIH;

"Cinta yg membawa pergaduhan? Go die will you?! You're making the other stress and will infected with high bloodpressure disease."
"Cinta yg memisahkan dua sahabat and the others' family member? Fuck off, you're pissing me off."


If you wanna feel the love, fine! I don't block your feelings! Love is dazzling if in the right highway!! But please;

  • Easy with your *beep* feelings!
  • Don't force somebody to hear your fucking lovey chatty with fake love of yours!
  • Don't make someone else feel like puking!
  • Don't show your fake lover in front of me!
  • Don't asked me to give a company in order to stalk the *beep* boyfriend!!!



    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
    *scream to the top of lungs*


Yaar I ish crazy dood.


And a newly born cat is cute to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...