Wednesday, June 17, 2009

*beep* Day

*beep*.


That is the quote of the day, kids. That is the evil "beep" word.
Why use this evil word, you asked?Well, it comes with various reasons;


1.*beep* Exam's Result

Today, the whole class went from mr happy-go-lucky to mr gloom-and-doomed.
Bahasa Melayu, Civics, Science and History.Mine?
Haha, 70%=B, 94%=A,81%=A, and.................. 57%=C!?


*beep*.


I DETEST HISTORY.


2.Headache To The Extreme


I dont know why but my head felt like been hit from the back continuously.

Ouch.

Seriously, I just wanna asked someone to cut my head off and sell it in eBay.

Haha.


3.Cynically Laugh from Mom

The title seems weird but that's the truth. Nothing but the truth.
Home from sick school, (with extremely headache and bad result) and I quickly laid my head to my mom's laps and asked her to give me a head-massage.

"How's result? Have you score perfectly?"
"Well, I've got BM,Civics, Science and... History.. "*gaps*
"And... what do you get?"
"Err... 70,94,81 and.... *rubs hair* 57..."
"..........................."
"So.. that's why you're have a great pain at your head, huh? *sarcastic laugh*
"Err... maybe.. just maybe."
"Haha, next time do study some more with your laptop, will you?"
"Haha, very funny mom." *sit in front of laptop*


THE WORLD ARE JUST AWESOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...