Monday, June 15, 2009

My Stress Had Flew Away

The title isn't sound like a 'Love Story' song. I just like the blog's title. (what the heck I wrote?)

So, back to the story (do I have story to write?).
I'm kinda... bored.So boring to death.

Mid year holiday is over, now I have to go back to school.


Demmit.


He walks alone under the big city lights
He always knows just when the time is right
He never shows what he's thinking
He keeps it inside
Because he's too cool for school

He comes alive when the sun goes down
He gets it right
You know he's always down
He's got one eye open and his ear to the ground
Man he's too cool for school

He's an operator
He's a real player
And if you mess with him
You know you'll never win
He's an instigator
Enemy eliminator
And when he knocks you better
You better let him in

He's got his own way of getting things done
He's always looking out for number one
Don't try to beat him 'cause he's already won
Man he's too cool for school

He's an operator
He's a real player
And if you mess with him
You know you'll never win
He's an instigator
Enemy eliminator
And when he knocks you better
You better let him in

He walks alone under the big city lights
He always knows just when the time is right
He never shows what he's thinking
He keeps it inside
Because he's too cool for school
Because he's too cool for school
Because he's too cool for school


Yeah... the song fit in Hibari's character. But the song is about a cool guy at his school.


Pathetic.


Nyanyah, now me suffer from knees sprained due to over-active move.

Duh. A sincere confession from me.

I. HATE. SCHOOL.


I will not die (I will not die)I will survive


Okay... a few lines from the song; Time of Dying by Three Days Grace.


My sis and mom are watching PEMBURU HANTU (GHOST HUNTER?).Is about three brave human kind searching for mysteries from various country. (Malaysia only)

My words for them: INSANELY BRAVE.

Ouch. Thats gonna hurt. For them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...