Saturday, June 27, 2009

School Replacemet Day

Muh.

I hate when schooling on Saturday. Makes me feel drowsy. Because my beauty sleeps has interrupted.Lets skip the opening, shall we?

-------------------------- *replaying the video*

I accidently keep my eye on a animal. CAT.

Me and my friend saw the animal roaming around my class's corridor. With huge urge of us.... *recess bell's is ringing* we all searching for the animal around school's compound.

And then.....

"They you are, you cutey little cat!"

Target : Locked. ATTACK.

Bahahhaha...So all of us chasing the cat along the corridor.And finally... Dida managed to caught it.


VICTORY IS OURS!!! WHERE IS OUR WINNING'S THROPHIES?!

Lol. :'DDDD


So.. the cat went all purring and mewing to death. And I found out how the motherly-attitude of Dida.One word that acrossed my mind.

-------Creepy.-------

After that I found out that everyone -almost everyone- eyed on us.

Bahahaha, we are famous, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...