Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hm.... New Addiction

Nyehehhe... I now officially proclaimed that, I, am addicted to Axis Powers Hetalia!!!
















Im too lazy to tell you about it, why dont you read it at here?


Haha, now Im definitely fall in love with..... Italy, Germany and Japan! Went to 5 eps, now addicted so much!?



And their seiyuus' are Daisuke Namikawa, Hiroki Takahashi and Hiroki Yasumoto!

2/3 of them were Hitman Reborn!'s seiyuus'! Vongola Primo and SQUALO!?




Unexpected....

















This is Germany... with gentle face... (oh cute, dont mad at me Gokudera *sweats*)
Human name is Ludwig.















This is Vongola Pri... eh Italy <333
Human name... I dont remember *sweat* sorry Italy...


















And this is our mighty shark! Squaloooooooooo!!!! Who represent as Japan!!
Human name is Kiku <333>*glomps*
And he has such soft voice in this anime... different from Squalo.



And my 'perverted mind' told me that... Germany x Italy x Japan is a canon pairing...


The proof:-

From Episode 5















Oh... Kiku and Ludwig... who have more sense of... polite? What do we call for 'sopan'? Polite, eh?
Italy... childish... always been tortured by his other relatives... and country...



Germany x Italy is another canon pairing:-












Hahaha....



So, I suggest this story for those who weak at History subject, like me! *sweat*
Even though... lots of... pairing...




Who cares about it? >/



P:S : I love Kiku more now than others...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...