Monday, October 26, 2009

Igiko, Igiko, Igiko

I just got bored with study so I'm off to making some OOC paperdoll; Igiko!

S/he is the fanmade female version of England.

So, patterns are here! clicky clicky . Originate from here and got the idea from here.


FACT: THE WHITE SPOT AT THE SKIRT IS EDITABLE WITH YOUR OWN TASTE. (link me? Want to look at the result :D)


Picture!
















This is the result.
















The hat. (edit with your own taste, I don't mind :3)
















Victorian's edition HAHA.
















And the ribbon at the back of the skirt.
















Sis Igiko and Bro England. (I prefer brothersister relationship)
















And... some unexpected intruder...
















OMG he's stalking Igiko! And hes getting closer! O_O
















More intruders!! Igiko run away!!!
















Prussia: Stop! You'll be mine! THE AWESOME ME BWAHAHAHAHA!
Igiko: Get away from me!
















Brittania Angel is the plot maker of this drama so don't blame me D8
















After the wild goose chase, Igiko makes some confession. (Can you see it? If yes, let'sgetmarriedmarriedmarriedmarried)

















The End!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...