Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yay for Kuroshitsuji 1 and 2 Album!!

YAY! I'm sooo happy! I just downloaded the songs from Character Album 1 and 2 a.k.a Sebastian and Finny's songs!



WOOOOOHOOOO~!



Okay, if you want to hear the songs, listen it at here :






  • Aru Shitsuji no Nichijou (Sebastian a.k.a Daisuke Ono)











  • You Will Rule the World (Sebastian a.k.a Daisuke Ono)









  • Kanzen Muketsu Chouzetsu Gikou Niwashi (Finny a.k.a Yuki Kaji) [what a long title]









  • Mirai no Omoide (Finny a.k.a Yuki Kaji)







Now, I can't find the lyrics (both kanji and romaji) yet... but if I find it, I will post it at here. ^J^



AHA~! I KNOW WHO WILL SING FOR THE TENTH ALBUM!

IT'S HIM! OwO

Who is this person? It written Ronald Knox...? I don't watch the 2nd yet, so I know I'm far left behind *emo*. It'll sung by KENN. o^o

Wait.. KENN? DINO FROM KHR?! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO KIKITAI!!!! >w<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...