Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ehehehehe nosebleed time....

Well, it took me so much time to catch up with the latest KHR episodes (sigh, damn PMR!) I have to buy the DVD instead of download it (bye bye money~ OTL)

BUT! WORRY NO MORE!

I have reaches Ep 201 now! WOOHOO!! Congratulation Amani!

Now, to the main point!

Look at the gif that I had made~

Photobucket
KIKYO x GOKUDERA~ too fast there Kikyo =w=


Did the picture malfunctioned? Aiseh! Sorry! If it did, you can take a look at here.


O-ho, it left me with massive nosebleed~


Sorry if the quality of the picture isn't good, I'm still a kid you know~? You want more crack gif of KHR? O-ho, tell me and see what I can do C8


ANNNNDDDD I HAD BOUGHT A SCANNERRRR WOOHOOOO! LET'S SAMBA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...