Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy as the harpies~

Yeah! My brother finally bought this two cute nendoroids as I was asking these for my gift for getting 8A in PMR~

And they're here! Right next me!!! Let me introduce this cutelings~


Do you regconise these two characters? OF COURSE you do! It's Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji (up) and Megurine Luka from Vocaloids (down)



From above you can see Luka and her octopus self, Tako Luka!! How cuuute :3

This cold earl might be awesome if he stays in this box forever~ Nah I wouldn't do that, Ciel-kun~~~ Packed with his beloved chair.

IT'S TIME TO RIPPING IT OFFFF!!!


Awwwww tako Luka is hanging out with Ciel, enjoying their first view of their master (that's me ehehehe xDDD)

Sebastian is trying to approach his master as Luka. But you cannot lied Ciel, Sebby-chan..~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...