Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am Number Four

I watched the movie tonight.

It is about 9 aliens from Planet Lorien running away from Magdorians (I'm not so sure about the spelling) who wants to eliminate them. The main character, Number 4, along with his guardian, Henri, come to Paradise, Ohio for a better place to stay.

Blah blah blah, Number 4 falling in love with a girl. Henri tells him to run away as the Magdorians found them. Number 4 don't want to. Then Henri DIED.

Pity. Just half from the movie he got his role ):

Then, the scene just got boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored. Then Number 4 meet Number 6, a strong girl. Fight, fight, fight. The Magdorians who killed Henri perished then happy ever aftern


The end of the story.



For me, I give 3.5 over 5 stars. It's just lacks of plot. Too rush to finish the whole story. I thought Number 4 will keep looking for the other aliens for a better lifes at Planet Lorien as he got some sort of legacy; his hands glows blueish light. WTH?

What keeps me carry on to watch this is Callan McAuliffe, the side character named Sam Goode. 8D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...