Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Nendoroids Will Released!!!

I was bored, so I search for new releases of nendoroids. Guess what? I found my favorite models!!




This is Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate visual novel games develop by 5pb. and Nitro+ (my fave game developer!!!)

She is the main heroine from the game. I didn't download the game yet because I have to finish Togainu no Chi and Lamento game first. If not, my dearest PC will crash. I don't want that to happen!

I fell in love with this because of her clothes; jacket and shirts. I would love to buy this, but yet I have to buy my top 10 lists first, then I will start a new list!



This is Shiina Mayuri from Steins;Gate visual novel games also. This is my instant fave because it has my favorite items; HAT!! And the colour scheme... it's just so AQUATIC BLUE!

I wish I have a credit card T_T





And the last one is Kaname Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (yeah I copy the title. I wouldn't type something THAT long!). This interests me because of the character design is unique, that is include the dress and the side character.




Coincidently, Nitro+ is making a novel based on this anime. I wonder what kind of novel will it be...?



Anyway, these models will be release around August-September 2011. Stay tune for more information!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...