Friday, April 29, 2011

Origins on how I started to love NENDOROIDS

This is the story on how I started my hobby to collection nendoroids.


Last year in early April, my sister, her husband, my mum and I went to Low Yat to buy a new handphone to me (my precious is STOLEN SOBSOB). Then I came across a figure store. Of course being a curious person I went inside the store where I met my FIRST LOVE: SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS NENDOROID.


I bought it. The moment where I open the package, I realised I fall in love with it before I look at it =3=


Then without knowing, I already created a must-buy-list of nendoroids in future. *sweat*

So now I want to show you my on-the-way-to-buy nendoroids~!






^ L from Death Note.

Why I want this: His hair is unique. The set is include with his armchair. I can create a tea pasty set with Ciel ^o^/





^ Light from Death Note.

Why I want this: His evil facial face attracts me. He's included with a handcuff. That's interesting.




^ Nozomu from Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei.

Why I want this: GLASSES AND MUFFLER. WHAT DO I WANT MORE?





^ Kagamine Len from Vocaloids.

Why I want this: Hello? He is my favorite Vocaloid after all, of course I want to buy him!





^ Kagamine Rin from Vocaloids.


Why I want this: You can't separate a twin, can you?





^ Hatsune Miku from Vocaloids.

Why I want this: First of all, she's the famous Vocaloid singer. Second, I love pigtails. And third, she has TIES.



^ Kaito from Vocaloids.


Why I want this: Muffler and ice cream. And a set of angry face if he can't has his ice cream. PFFFFFF---


^ Kyon from The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya The MOVIE.


Why I want this: Again, M-U-F-F-L-E-R.




^ Moritaka (or Saikou) from Bakuman.


Why I want this: The set is include witha desk, a pen, and a manga manuscript. Why wouldn't I buy him? He's cute.




^ Takagi (or Shuujin) from Bakuman.

Why I want this: GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES EARPHONE EARPHONE EARPHONE EARPHONE.





^ Date from Sengoku Basara.

Why I want this: His katana can be remove from its case, which is cool. And hello there EYEPATCH.




^ Shiina from Steins;Gate.

Why I want this: Hat. Hat. Hat. I effing love hat. Especially aquatic blue coloured one ^^





^ Makise from Steins;Gate.


Why I want this: I'm not so sure. maybe her eye colour? I think I like her jacket and shirt. Maybe she is from Nitro+ company...?



^ Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magika.

Why I want this: Her dress attracts me as well as her hairstyle. Even though her colour is pink, but I can tolerate with it ^^;;




So this is it. How much is it? 14 nendoroids right? Ha-ha.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...