Thursday, July 14, 2011

About Otome Games' Anime

Uta no Prince-sama

The characters are very GORGEOUS AND TASTY! I just downloaded the anime but didn't watch it yet, but the story seems promising. It is based on an otome game, boy band, a girl finding love with the boy band and stuff. I won't play it, I'm still devoting my computer to BL ^^;

Anyway, according to Ponytale, the characters design was made by the same character design for Togainu no Chi! And same studio too; the A-1 Pictures!


Why Togainu no Chi.... so UGLY?! T^T


Sooooooooooooo frustrating! I demand a remake version for Togainu no Chi! I want the same quality!!!



Starry Sky

This is also based on an otome game, with 4 series; summer, spring, fall, and winter. With pretty boys based of zodiac star! My zodiac is Aries, the character is COOL.



To do lists; play KM:R, making KM:R walkthrough, read 07-Ghost, KHR, Kuroshitsuji manga, watch Shinrei Tantei Yakumo.



Busy as always ^0^/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...