Monday, July 18, 2011

IF they can come to life...


THIS is what probably happen today at my room. A fight with the ukes about their status xD


I feel like a betrayer. I downloaded Lamento and sweet pool after finished playing Togainu no Chi, but then I remembered about Kichiku Megane series games.

So I went downloading the games AND PLAYED IT, not remembering the other two. After that I also downloaded STEAL! game, but not play it yet.

AND NOW I went downloading Omerta after reading a preview from Ponytale Lalaparadise (too much hot boys to handle xD).

THEN another upcoming games DRAMAtical Murder (around July-September period) and Taisho Mebiusline (in 2011)



WOOOH! I CAN'T STAND THE HEAT!



Mission before year 2011 ended: PLAY ALL THESE GAMES!

2 comments:

  1. How exactly do you play BL games in japanese language? Some games do not have English patch, right? Do you actually can read Japanese language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Virtual Writer
    God, sorry for the late reply ^^;;

    Yeah, sadly the games don't have an English patch. But I use two great things; game text hookers named Interactive Text Hooker and dictionary called ATLAS.

    Hopes this helps ^^/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...