Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just curious.

I just wanted to see what people ACTUALLY viewed at my blog. I mean... there's a lot of pointless posts which is probably wasting your time reading it, but I don't know.


Checking the stats.... OMG! SID's Mao rough translation blog is the highest?! Followed by Togainu no Chi's walkthrough!? Just WOW! I actually can't believe it!!

The search keywords that directly to my blog is Togainu no Chi walkthrough in English! Just WOW again!


Thank you! That discovery really pimp up my dedications towards posting more game walkthroughs! After this I'll be posting Kichiku Megane R walkthrough! Actually I already finished MOST of the character except SUHARA AKI. That's why I'm taking a break playing the game.


HATE HIM THE MOST. >(



Just now I visit GoodSmile company for a new nendoroid release. I actually spot on two which I wanted the most that is:


GUMAKO (GOODSMILE COMPANY MASCOT)




AND AKEMI HOMURA (PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA)



Aren't they a cutie!? My wish lists is growing oh my~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...