Saturday, July 2, 2011

Larian Serentak 1 Malaysia

On this very Saturday morning, we were having some Larian Serentak 1 Malaysia. It was compulsory. Or so I thought.


I met Nida at early of the morning. We talked like crazy since we didn't met like 1 week xD Then at 07:00 we gathered at the school field.


Well, not bad for Saturday school term. After that we received a number for each of the student. I wonder what is it for...?


^ My number


Then off we went running around the residential park 2km! I started with Ain, Nida and Hajar but then Nida used her flying shoes to get through us. Hmph! I guessed she wanted to end this quickly.


I didn't run, so with Ain and Hajar. Then around 08:20 we finally reached school gate!



When we arrived, there were already half of the students we earlier than us. How quick!


A prize? It's not for those who arrived early, but it's a lucky draw. So the numbers were our lucky number! But my number was not so lucky. u_u


Recess time. We got Gardenia bread for recess. It's free what!


Then we held a gotong-royong session. My class went to Mathematics room for this kind of job.


The room was a mess! Pn. Jamaliah told us to keep it clean and 'comey'. Yeah, we managed to get it done.


^ That's me actually ^^;



The girls were doing decorations for the room while the boys did some painting job at a corner.


It was finally 12:20. Time to go home! Up there was the rest of the students taking the tools to the store room.


Thanks for those who come to get this program done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...