Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rough Translation Takasaka Atsushi Blog for 16th July

Ouch my fingers dried? What should I do!? Panicked!? Drink more lotion!?

Whatever. I forgot to translate Atsu-chan's blog entries. He posted twice on this date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Title: It is a very happy thing that previously planned


I finished a work.



Waiting time to the following business.


Relief.



It's time to read in the coffee shop.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Title: Place where I can shine. Want to work it


At night,


My elder sister has indebted by the radio " Gojou Mayumi and the red man Miyazaki Akira-kun" perform and it has gone to a live & talk show~ (-^∇^-)


The song is good~ (  ̄ー ̄)



My sister is always different.


Oh, the hue of appearance of the original is here!


Lovely one as always. My sister is a cool singer.


It shines dazzlingly.


Apprenticeship...


Cheers for a good work!




--------------------------------------------
Pictures and contents (c) Takasaka Atsushi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...