Friday, July 29, 2011

Summary in 2 Days Nya!

Did I told you that I entered a short story contest? Actually, for form 4, I HAVE WON!

OMG HOW DO THEY JUDGE MY STORY?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished Ugajin's road. What can I say?




Pure. Fanservice. EVER. <3


I can totally enjoy Non-tan voice now. I want to download him counting sheep in Hitsuji de Oyasumi series~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom was making stuff with her felt sheets. So she asked me, what she would do for her first trial?


"I say.... let's start with my character, Eri!" -hands out the design-
"Okay... I'll try to make it."


--------------------------------------10 minutes after----------------------------------------


"Finished yours. how do you think?" -hands the product-
"....PERFECT. Thanks Mama!"


Isn't it nice for a first try?! My Eri is alive now thanks to Mama! I love how my mom cut her ponytail so nicely and even. But her mouth isn't my thing.

Oh well.


By then, I already doodled lots of heads to be alive by Mama. Hehe, thanks for being so nice to me Mama.

This will be my next head to be finish. Can you guess who it is? /hint: pineapple head

YES! YOU GUESSED IT! IT'S MUKURO-SAMA!


More felts to be rip off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...