Tuesday, August 30, 2011

...I'm Impressed with Myself.

Woah. I never draw/doodle these much in 2 days before. I was quite impressed with myself xD;;

Let's start with 28th August!:

Draw Aoba from DRAMAtical Murder after watching the PV teaser for the game. It's damn entertaining! If you haven't watch it, then watch it here:




Koujaku is real hot! It's look like real-life MMORPG in sci-fi lifetime. WOOHOO!




Done this fan art after watching Abstract Nonsense:



This song is really catchy! I really enjoy drawing black Rin up there.


29th August:


The picture already describe my feelings when the day is coming.



Lots of chores to do in house today. So myself (brown clothes) is chasing my lazy self (Eri LOL) to get the job done xD

Well, I called this drawing Miss Petal because of her umbrella and her clothes pattern. To tell you the truth, I'm impressed with myself on how the outcomes look after saving the picture and upload it to Deviantart.

Well, not much of improvement.

My new ID around the Net (youtube, aarinfantasy, facebook, blogger). See this picture, then that's me lurking around.


Well, that's pretty much explain everything. Selamat Hari raya Aidilfitri!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...