Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Picture Worth a Thousand of Words

But how about 5 pictures? It's already worth FIVE THOUSANDS WORDS OMG!

I don't come out with a topic to post, but I have 5 picture of the day (not in particular order):



1. Nowaki is teh cutie (Junjou Romantica)

While watching this episode (Junjou Egoist), Nowaki just wearing a muffler and a brownish jacket; just like JJ from Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite!

To the fangirl extent, they are look same!

<3 you to infinity and beyond~!


2. WHAAAAAAAAAAAATT!!? (M)

Haha, Daniel (left) and Anna (right) got shocked XD;;

They are from my so-called comic 'M'. M here stands for many things and yet to be reveal (because I don't know fancy title XD;;)



3. Nia's house at night (M)

It is also a scene from my so-called comic M. Nia is the oh-so main character of the comic. But I like Anna more~ It is by far most original character that I have drawn!



4. A cat? (???)

Not so. I got inspired by Azunyan Azusa from Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite by this time. At the same time I also thinking about Lamento's medieval costume atmosphere.

So here ya go! ;D


5. Firi (Lamento ~Beyond the Void)

Lastly for today's post is Firi! Even though he died when he was singing, I still like you the best! (for the minor character dur hur) It's because of his clothes design; so clown-ish!


ASATO + KALTZ + FIRI WILL BE MY KITTENS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...