Saturday, August 6, 2011

A thought about STEAL! game

Pretty. And awesome BGM too!

Started playing today. I don't know whose route I am playing to but it seems to be between Kiryu's and Taiyou's.

Taiyou? He's FREAKING ANNOYING + CUTE. I don't know why people dislike him.

Well, to the certain extent he is annoying. Can I strangle him to death?

Oh, another thing. I FREAKING WANT THEIR SPECIAL EYES ABILITIES!

Btw, who are the seiyuus? I only knew Kei's, it's Midorikawa Hikaru. His voice is pretty obvious. I think he's using his Shiki voice with a mix of Zenya voice and a hint of Rai.

...well, same person though. ^^;

Asuka.... some says that he's from Kichiku Megane R, Fujita. Well, there are similarities...


Got to continue playing! Arrivederci!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...