Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ah. Ah. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

ITH isn't hooking the text from Noli me tangere game! How the heck should I play it?! And when I tried to replay Lamento's some scene, the text isn't hooked like always! WTF? What did I do wrong?!




Something happened.



To be precise, HOW did I hook Lamento's text? I forgot. Maybe Noli me tangere need something to be done like what I did to Lamento...



Hmmmmmmmm.



And my mom said that she wanted to spot check my laptop.



O_O!!!


/drop dead

2 comments:

  1. (0 _ 0) I think you better back-up all the files to some other folder or pendrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Usagi

    Well lemme see... my pendrive hasn't enough space to put my games!

    I think I should hide my files or something

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...