Friday, October 21, 2011

I can open a Saloon!

My hair grown long enough to be cut. My mom doesn't have much time to bring me to saloon and get a haircut. I didn't mind that since I can still bare it.

But when my hair is getting messier than I thought it would be... so I did a drastic choice.


I cut it myself. HAH! So awesome! I felt so light and fresh! So short~ But I realized that my new haircut looks so much like someone I knew very much...
My own original character named Anna o_o


Well, it couldn't be that wrong since I created her so I pretty got influenced by my own character hair design xD


After that I went to shopping complex. I went to CD shop, wondering if Uta no Prince-sama DVD is available or not. I didn't find it, but I found something interesting!:


DEVIL MAY CRY 4 CG + OST?!

It sounds so wrong. Who wanted to buy a CD with CG? I prefer download it on internet. Nonetheless, Nero looks hawt.



The back cover. DMC 3 DANTE?! I thought they are talking about DMC4!! I'm so confused!


In the end, I bought nothing xD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...