Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Moment.

Hi! Exam just passed so I got my free time to online~

I just want to talk about Togainu no Chi game. If you got problem while installing the game, you should follow what this blog had said. It's what I called a complete guide.

Why Daemon Tools? I don't know either. Sometimes I tried mounting it with PowerISO, it didn't work even though I already changed the computer language to Japanese. So I recommend you to download Daemon Tools if you want to play Nitro+CHiRAL games like Lamento and Sweet Pool.

Oh, PowerISO works on SPRAY games with no problem occured ;)



By the way, I just REINSTALLED Togainu no Chi. Don't understand? That means I HAVE TO PLAY IT BAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK SJDKSAHFIEWFHIDJMCUWIJDMWDXBSAS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the guide. xDD
    And poor you, have fun replaying it? LOL. Jiiii, I'm still waiting for your review on Steal. :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Usagi

    No problemo! Thanks the maker of the guide, s/he makes a good guide for those who first timer in installing BL games

    Gosh I got tired because I can;t skip the scene ;__; but it worth it because of the story line.

    STEAL! will be having its' walkthrough since I'd finished playing it today non-stop so come back tomorrow~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay, can't wait for the walkthrough and hear your thoughts on it. It's my favourite BL game. xD

    P.S. I'm adding you to my blogroll if you don't mind. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Usagi

    You waiting is over~ check out my blog, the walkthrough is on the first post

    Nooo I don't mind at all :>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...