Thursday, October 13, 2011

NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Remember when I told you that Pn. J wants the whole class to make his/her own bog? Did I told you? No? Then, she told us to make our own blog AND post about SCHOOL. Gosh, it's time for a new blog!

But that was 2 months ago. I believed that she already forgot it.





NOT QUITE.



When we are in the middle of English Paper 1 exam, she suddenly popped out about the blog thing. Guess what?

She wants to CHECK EACH OF THE STUDENTS' BLOG IKAHSKFHAGDSWEWJDMWJ!!!!





NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.








I HAVE TO MAKE NEW BLOG RIGHT NOW.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god LOL. That's dangerous, really dangerous. (o _ e);; I would head straight to rambutan if my teacher ever sees my blog. ||orz

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Usagi-tan

    That so true. SO many secret stuff in here e_e

    I just give her a new blog site. So it's safe /fuh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...