Friday, October 14, 2011

OH EMM GEE.

After 4 days struggling with new styles, I. HAVE. FINALLY. FINISHED. EEEEETTTT.

From the first time I draw Yuuma/Kaito doodle, I went on drawing these guys which bring me to searching for....


"couple pose."


WAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO EVILLLLL >D


After I finished sketching the pose, I went to search for drawing hands, soulless eyes (that kira-kira eyes one), foldings on clothes and lastly cell shading.

This is my first attempt to draw something REALLY SERIOUS.

SO. These are the printscreen on my new styles:


a) Eyes;


Oh LIME COLOURED EYE. I never noticed it. Anyway, struggling colouring this about... 15 minutes on each eyes :P

I enjoyed so much while doing this /sparkle


b) Folds;



Well, not looking like folds or anything, just some sort of lines on the body heh. It actually looking very odd, I don't know how to do folds! I don't even took noticed on my clothes!


c) Cell shading;


Okay. This is TIRESOME. I just put the shades randomly I don't even think it'll be look good on it.

Bah, blame the lack of common sense in me.


d) Hands;


This is one hell of a weird looking hands. It doesn't look anatomically! It looked jagged for some point so I'm not sure.



FINAL RESULT:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH /shot


Seriously, Kaito's head + hair looks damn odd! I don't know how to fix it! o[]o And yeah, Yuuma's legs are skinnier than I thought plus his butt are the one I LOLed so much xD


/smacked by tonfa


Nonetheless, I enjoy drawing this. That's important.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"No... not in the public area! People are looking at us!"
"... then we shall wait till the sky is dark."
"!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Yuuma's right leg looks like a piece of noodle attached to his butt with glue. (0 u 0);; But I like the way you colour his eyes. It looks pretty. ♥ ♥

    But other than that, it looks really adorable. (> w <) Yuuma/Kaito ftw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Usagi-tan

    LOL I just ate noodles while reading this /chocked
    The eyes are pretty fun to do from most of the art processes

    And thank you! Right now I'm about to draw Tokiya and Ittoki from UtaPri after this :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...