Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I should be prepare for her.

School holiday is coming up HOORAY! That mean I could enjoy my BL games that I have downloaded last time----


Wait, I forgot one major thing: MY SISTER IS COMING HOME FROM SARAWAK. AND SHE'LL BE SLEEPING WITH ME INSIDE MY ROOM.


Conclusion: NO BL GAME.



D8!!!


That would be one hell of a boring holiday!!! What should I do!!!? I can't play BL games in her presence! I know I can watch my anime cd, download some new anime of the season, or perhaps study... well, next year I'll be having SPM so... you know I could do that..


BUT! I SEEK ENTERTAINMENT FIRST!


-menthol's light up- Wait, I could translate Otome CDs that I have been listening to! What a daring challenge! My understanding in Japanese isn't accurate, but it helps me to get the main gist of the whole CD xD

I have been listening to Shukan Soine series volume 1-6 and waiting for volume 7-12 that would be come out after middle of November till end of December, and will be downloading Kannou Jikan series, after that...


YANDERE HEAVEN. OH YEAH.


Well, that's one idea pop out.

/goes to download site

2 comments:

  1. Or you could try playing otome games? xDD

    What a coincidence. I'm currently downloading Yandere Heaven. I like the character designs for the cover so far. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Usagi

    xDD will think about it (BL game numbah one desu)

    Yeah you should listen to it. They have good theme in each CD /thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...