Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kondou Takashi madness [part 1]

Kondo Takashi <3


Kondou Takashi has been my favorite male seiyuu since last year because of his famous "I'll-bite-you-to-death" quote from Katekyo Hitman Reborn anime in Kyouya Hibari character.

He also uses his pseudonym name, that is 大石恵三 or Ooishi Keizou, mostly in BL drama CD or BL game itself. If you see this name on any credits of games or CD, that's Kondou Takashi. We know your secrets already~

My passion towards him grows since he's voicing as Kiryuu in Omerta~Chinmoku no Okite BL game, which is HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGG! Uber cute I say. Then he's the seiyuu for Onodera Ritsu from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, which is one hell of a cute BL anime after Junjou Romantica <3

Apart from that, in BL game Taisho Mebiusline, Kondou Takashi will be voicing as Senge Iori, fierce looking seme (WA~O <3)

Then he is also voicing as Igarashi Taichi in Kichiku Megane and Kirishima Iori in Hanakage~Ochita Mitsuka.

In the results of those fangirling moments, I try to draw each of the character that I mention above in CHIBI.


Stage 1: Character Sketch

I struggling with those chibis around 1 hour and 15 minutes more or less HAHA. Wait... is it me or Ritsu's head looks bigger than the rest? And why is Kiryuu looks shorter?! O_O

Pink colour is pink.


Stage 2: Outline


Oooooooooh WEIRD. My hands shakes most of the time so the lineart looks jagged ;___;'


Now I'm in the Stage 3: BASE COLOUR woot woot!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...