Thursday, November 3, 2011

Urgh.

Cancel a format. A Hetalia fan doujin game. But doesn't have any downloads available on internet.

>:(


Lucky Dog 1. Niece always enters my room without any permission. DEFINITELY NOT SAFE FOR PLAYING.

>:[


Additional Mathematics. I failed. FTW.

:p


Mom. Can I have a week of holiday because school nowadays is boring as hell? No? Then FFFFFF.

:/


Visual novel. Yeah I think I'll go for a BL theme teeheee wondered how should I draw them] Do you have any interesting plot?

6 comments:

  1. I'll probably fail Add Maths too. :'c I WANNA PLAY CANCEL A FORMAT SO BADLY. (TT A TT)

    For plot, how about something that seems ordinary but it turns out to be a really twisted story? :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Usagi

    Me too! The sprites look like the original artist's style /drool

    Twisted plot? The game's plot that really twisted up I had played was Sweet Pool till I don't understand what they were talking about @_@

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amani R
    Ahh well, how about a story about a normal life? Something that makes people think it's just an ordinary romance story but when they play it, lots of twisted drama and unexpected things! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Usagi

    Hmmmmm... let see what I can do with that..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you really want to play this http://wanvn.blogspot.com/ has a download for it. And not too many people are willing to translate it to English unfortunately. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh thank you for thisssss. Well I don't mind playing it in Japanese, I'm just hoping for ITH hooks texts from it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...