Sunday, January 22, 2012

I regret nothing ( ̄へ ̄)

Let's talk about visual novel games today.


First; Animamundi: Dark Alchemist.

I installed the English version, though I still want the Japanese despite that I understand a little about it. And I'm glad that it's not dubbed into English so I get to feel the original part of the game. Reviews said that the gore and horror and BL part are throw out from the game. O_O But I founnd a decensor patch so no problem to he haha. ^^ The protagonist is OKIAYU RYOUTAROU DUDE. And there're Ishida Akira and Midorikawa Hikaru and Hiroki Yasumoto and asjhfwufnasjdlasdq. If they add Morikawa Toshiyuki it'll be awesome.


Then; Shingakkou ~Noli me tangere~

Founded Russian site that do the sharing (THANKS A LOT MAN). This is the heaviest game that I ever download. And the first part of DISK 1 isn't finish yet OTL


After that; I abused the bookmark functions

And I found old games that manage to attack my curious side in me. Like Invisible Sign -ISU- and -Nemureru Mori-, Seraphim Spiral ~Shounen no Ori~, Beniiro Tenjou Ayakashi Kitan, and Bara no Ki ni Bara no Hanasaku. But then I couldn't find enough informations about these. All I have to do is download them all.


Conclusion: I regret nothing. Except the download quota I have been keeping for DIABOLIK LOVERS and Amemakura and KISSxKISS Collections.


edit: Oh it's raining and thundering! That mean I have to shut down my computer! And it's 3 hours left!

ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...