Saturday, February 25, 2012

I want to play the trial!

I want to play Gian no Tame nara Sekai wo Kowasu's trial game really bad! Because it looks like Angry birds but with kakkoi ikemen as the object. If you have tried the game, please tell me how it looks like thank you!

I listened to Yandere Heaven BLACK and DIABOLIK LOVERS volume 3. I had eargasm. *q*


First, Yandere Heaven. Hirakawa Daisuke as Nabari Masato, Majima Junji as Kei and Akabane Kenji as Yumiyoshi.

The uke, Yumiyoshi, earns my full respect without doubt! And and and omaigawd Nabari kissing where Yumiyoshi's lips place at the broken cup and also Kei licking or kissing the bedsheets where Yumiyoshi is sleeping really made me goosebumps. There are also a 3P ending where Yumiyoshi snapped and goes yandere over the seme d'ohoohoh THE BEST.


Then, DIABOLIK LOVERS features Kaji Yuuki as Sakamaki Kanato the triplet.

THIS FTW MY NIGHT. He as the yandere and do-S character. FULL of shouting and biting and licking your ear and neck and and and arrrrrgh he is totally obsessed with the heroine because he mads at the girl when she gives her blood to other siblings and GARH STOP SHOUTING. Oh gosh the kissing. THE KISSING. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.


Enough of the rambling. I tried to play Animamundi again. Fuuu the homonculus needs Georik's seed made me rofl xD and Dashwood ending cost me buckets of tears and Mikhail likes Georik when he dresses as a woman is PURE BRICKBREAK.

"Perhaps this is true love...? It is a strange feeling... As if it had been forever destined..."

Awww so cute. The I close the computer and the data lost again. FUUUUUU.


DMmd Aoba, Koujaku, Mink, Noiz and Clear have new sample voice! I think it's for the H scene teehee. Mink's voice is seriously melting my heart core. It sounds so innocent! I saw the H scene from ponytale lalaparadise. FUUUU I WANT TO PLAY MINK AND CLEAR RIGHT NAW.


And VALSHE'S new album PLAY THE JOKER really cool! I especially like clematis :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...