Friday, March 9, 2012

More burdens more tension

I felt like I was one of the important person in the school. I mean, yeah everyone were like, "hey I choose you for something something,"

First, I joined this Thinkquest program in January 2012. And we chose cupping therapy as our project. How time flew. We didn't even did our first page! And the deadline is in April!

Then, my English teacher chose me for the English debate. I just knew it yesterday. And the competition day is on 31st March! And I don't know the text!

Besides, I'm also the librarian's treasurer and the bulletin maker. I had to collect money before Teacher's Day AND finished making bulletin!

Not just that, my friends wanted me to join this Hari Pengguna Malaysia's competition. She wanted me to collaborate with her in blog section. That's okay, until she said that she only interested in MAKING the decorations of the blog, NOT the content. That mean I have to create the content ALONE?


Huh, I don't know what to react or to say. Now I feel like I want to play Sweet Pool again. For the sake of crying the pain out of me.

2 comments:

  1. Aw. :\ I think you should tell your friend that you have a lot of work to do and you'll need her help in doing the blog's content. Also inform your group members about the therapy project? And good luck in your English debate, most of the time the titles they give aren't that hard so I'm sure you can do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Usagi

    Guess I have to talk to her and the rest face-to-face /sigh

    And thanks for the wish! But still I can't find the content of the debate yet ~_~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...