Friday, April 6, 2012

I am going to Bandung on Saturday!

YAY! I got a chance to go oversea! Even though it's for the Thinkquest project, but I try to set my mind that we're going for a vacation :D

According to the tentative, we're going to visit Tangkuban Parahu, Pasar Baru, Saung Udjo, Rumah Mode, Jalan Riau, Kampung Daun, Ciater, Pesantren Agym, and Rumah Zakat. Wow so many activities for shopping!

The only Thinkquest related activities are in SMPN 13 Bandung and SMAN 3 Bandung.

So, does it appropriate for me to call it a shopping trip rather than educational trip? :)

I am sooooooo supper nervous/excited/worried/etc about the trip. This is my first time to have the plane ride and going oversea.

I will be there around 5 days; from Saturday to Wednesday. I don't bring my laptop together so I cannot post my stories on time. But still I will write something on the following days.

 Well, got to pack my luggage now. I hope I don't shop too much or I will have to pay extra money to the luggage ~___~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...