Saturday, May 12, 2012

This is surprising!

The first week of mid year exam had finished! Hooray! But still I can't wait to get rid of the killer subjects. I got lots of it, Add Math, Account and Economy @__@

In today's morning, I had Add Math workshop in school. It held for 4 hours of awesomeness. Surprisingly, I didn't feel bored! Okay, a bit, BUT not the whole time.

But today I don't want to talk about school, I just want to talk about the most viewed posts. Like everyone know, Kichiku Megane R is the most popular post among the others. And that follows by the Nitro+CHiRAL games and Omerta.

But one particular post makes me surprise. It's DRAMAtical Murder walkthrough. I posted it on, like April 27th, and after about two weeks published, it manages to put itself to the top 10 popular posts! Isn't that amazing?

Well that just proved that my keywords in the post are what everyone searching for haha! I finally created the SEO post!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...