Friday, September 7, 2012

First week of SPM Trial...

Has gone! Woohoo!!! It's time for a (quick) rest! Now to ramble about my papers... (Negeri Sembilan)


Bahasa Melayu

Oh boy I never expected the literature question so hard! The "kesesuaian judul dengan isi kandungan novel" is mind blowing!


English

It's okay. So so. But I feel regret about choosing the "She had been crying all day..." essay.


Sejarah (History)

Sobsob. I hate Paper One. I only felt confident answering about World War I question in Paper Two. Hetalia heck yeah!


Mathematics

It's.... okay I guess. I got 33 in Paper One! Pretty okay for me who don't like maths.


Pendidikan Islam

Oh why I forgot about Sirah? Especially about Bukhari's biography ;_____;


And next week's papers are Additional Mathematics and Science! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...