Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year of 2013, everyone

And without further ado, the resolutions of 2013 from me:

  • I will loss a kilogram every month (DIET?);
  • I will eat vegetables;
  • I will exercise 30 minutes 3 days a week by dancing with Wii's Just Dance or running on a treadmill;
  • I will at least draw an art for every month;
  • I will learn Chinese and Japanese in a proper class;
  • I will finish my anime CDs before attempting to download others;
  • I will translate at least 5 DRAMA CDs in next 5 months;
  • I will watch all Cryaotic Monki's videos (IM SO COOL);
  • I will not eat ice cubes at night;
  • I will finish reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn!'s and 07-Ghost's manga;
  • I will translate Kimi no Naka no Palladium game.



Thank you for your support for this year. It has been a good year for me (not for SPM, for sure) I promise I will keep my words on translating your requested drama CDs. Hey, I cannot be that fast, I work alone, you know.


And for you guys, this is me with Cry mask;

Sup?


Peace out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...