Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm still alive you know

Hi hi! It's been such a long time since I update this blog. Looks like I abandon it /laughs/ Anyway, April is one of the busiest month, especially in this year because:

1. I'm going for UNITEN's scholarship workshop selection, like, on 19th until 21st April
2. For the first time in 2013 I'm having a fever. It's quite high. Well.... 38°C is high, right?
3. I'm working on my own visual novel. AGAIN? Yup, and I'm completely serious about it. Stay tune for more update~! (What kind of pun is this?)
4. BL games? I started Lucky Dog 1 and Sakura Yuki but somehow I lost motivation to continue it. Oh wait, I know! DMMd re:connect is around the corner! Ooooh can't wait to play that!
5. Drama CD translations? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Let's see what happen.

Well, that's all from me. Looks like I'm really a big procrastinator xDDD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...