Thursday, June 6, 2013

So many 6

 On 6th June 2013, I discovered something unique.


For my all time overview, the total traffic sources is just like above;




The views for Togainu no Chi walkthrough is 26 066;


And I just realized what is today's date. So many 6 *_*

Ehem, this is not what I want to talk about. So... I'm going to enroll to Muadzam on 10th June, this Monday. University life, bla bla. So it seems that I'll abandon this blog for a while. Blatant lies.

It means no more games walkthroughs and drama CD translations for the time being. Another lies. I'll probably post about my bad-written fanfiction. Because... it's fun to write? So keep on visiting my blog to keep it alive and kicking!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...