Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sorry for lacking updates guys

Posting this shows that I am still alive, yo.

You know, university life; full with assignments and tutorials and lectures and stuff. 

I don't even have time to finish Lucky Dog (only left that red hair dude and that knife freak) or even install Kamisama (Kari)! Currently I'm waiting for a translation patch for DMMd re:connect and (a rumor from tumblr) Taisho Mebiusline.

I'll perhaps will manage my blog as usual after settling those assignments first. Right now I'm quite active on dA, posting random arts haha.

I heard that Comic Fiesta 2013 will be held on December 21st and 22nd at KLCC, right? I think I can go there, there's no class or exam for me during that time hoho. Maybe we can meet up there LOL 

So today I randomly type out my blog's name on youtube. Guess what? Yandere Heaven BL 1 shows up, followed by DMMd's OST lyrics. Wow. I'm quite famous.

I wonder how people will react if I put a name tag "Chem is Amani" on my bag. Nah, they won't know me. Malaysians will never know me. I am known at US only LOL

Adieu.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...