Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Attack on Comic Fiesta Malaysia 2013! [The Loots]

Now that Comic Fiesta 2013 is over it's a Boxing Day! Let's look at these bags, shall we? I budgeted that I'll spend aroung RM 2500. I hoped I didn't overspend it...



First thing; Levi Heichou's pillow. Isn't it cute?

Then Levi Heichou's plushie. His leg is hard, making it's hard to pose. too bad that I can't open the cape.

This is actually a bag.

A cap with Recons Corps emblem.

Shirts and a hoodie!

Mirai shirt.

SnK shirt.

Trying out the hoodie :D

Goodies bags from Culture Japan and Kinokuniya.

Another cover for Culture Japan goodies bag.

Levi poster! Let's see how bit it is...

Hmm standard size I guess. But it doesn't fit the screen.

Much better.

A LeviEren bag. I SHIP HARD THIS TWO SO THIS IS MY PROVE OF AFFECTION AAAAARGH.

An SnK bag available at purchase over RM 100.

Folders!

Free! items! The notebook is the last one hoho xD

Though I don't know what it the purpose of Rei, probably a card holder while swimming?

Vongola ring!

Cough. /myship

More SnK items!

Two rubber keychains and four bookmarks.

Another rubber keychain.

The emblem.

I like the wings details. And ooh look! I can put it...

ON MY CLOTHES! I AM NOW ONE OF THE RECONS CORPS. AT YOUR SERVICE HEICHOU.

Levi fan.

And this? This is very heavy, I just buy it without looking at it xD Wait a second...

IT'S A MUG! SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN MUG! WITH EREN AND LEVI AND THE EMBLEM!

I love this mug. Will never use it.


Sample of Moekana card.

SnK DVD.

AND MORE RANDOM MERCHANDISES! 

I bought postcard of Garry, Levi and Jack Frost.

I commissioned someone for Loki. 

 And a free 2-page comic came along with LeviEren bag.

If you want to read it... 

An otome game. Why did I buy this is remain mystery... 

Some Sherlock stuff. 

Eleven from Doctor Who.

KAITOOOOOOOO 

MORE SNK BUTTONS!

Giotto. 

Thor and LOKILOKILOKILOKI buttons. 

Some otaku buttons. I am a fujoshi and proud of become one of it. My cousin actually bought one of these things. Hopes he doesn't know what it means....

Welp. There goes my ships. 

Total damages= around RM 850. hey I'm not overspend I'm actually underspend! It's time to shop at Kinokuniyaaaaa!

2 comments:

  1. OMG you bought a lot of things of snk !!!! XD (you have a lot of money o.o)
    That bag (levi x eren ) It´s so cool *¬*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help it! xD Since RM Malaysia is cheaper than US Dollar, that's why I shop a lot.
      IKR that bag huehuehue ew e

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...