Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

It's that time again, where all humans in the world wish others with that sentence. I am not an exception of this tradition.

Happy New Year 2014 my loveliest! May you have the greatest year ever had! Though final exams are getting near I don't forget to make this first post of January 2014. But still. I'm not enjoying myself *low groans*

You do -not- want to know my resolutions, no? Well I'm focusing on a few things:


  • Finish my upcoming visual novel story and some sprites
  • Finish playing Lucky Dog 1. This game has been in a hiatus for such a loooong time. Sorry Gian ~_~
  • Finish reading all Artemis Fowl/Septimus Heap/The Heroes of Olympus series. Any series will do.


Anyway, may this year will be a blast with all the upcoming BL games and stuff. Heartsign.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...