Tuesday, September 22, 2015

[REVIEW] My Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika Is HERE!

I haven't finished my final exam yet but here I am at home, unboxing......... Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika!

(heavy images warning ahead, proceed at your own risk)


First let's look at the rubber strap that is given as online purchase bonus.



Oh god he's cute! I can't stop smiling looking at this! I want to put this on phone. Dammit recent phone design give me my accessories hole back!



Him smol, hanging to the thin thread for dear life.



Now going to the main package.... There he is! My beautiful hard-to-get-sword; Mikazuki Munechika!!!



With all the plastics and such. Much protection, so important.

Reserve for that after this as I want to look at first edition release bonus first...



It's a Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika background for Touken Ranbu. The nendoroid speaks when you click at him. Plus also with a.... fighting card thing? I don't know if he has the highest value or skills. Gonna keep it just like that.

And now... the main course, the figure itself!



He's.... beautiful! Also there's a gradient at lower part of his hair, just like the illustration but my crappy lighting skill can't show it to you guys orz anyway lOOK AT HIS CLOTHES GOSH DAMMIT I COULD LITERALLY SCREAM ABOUT THE DETAILS

But I won't. I'm considerate. Move on.



Side and back vIEW THE FOLDINGS THE GRADIENTS AAAAAH EVEN HIS HAIRPIECE DECEIVED ME TO PULL IT OUT FROM HIS HAIR BUT IT'S SCULPTED

Ok, enough about that. To his body part!



Upper part and lower part. Look at his tiny little feet with his golden clogs.



And on his left side there's a hole to insert his sword--? There's a section that I can open...? Might try to ope--



OH GOSH A NAKED LOWER BODY PART IS HIDDEN UNDER HIS HAKAMA CLOSE YOUR EYES



Ehem. To his extra arms. There's a hand holding a green tea. Sadly the cup cannot be removed :(



His arms are divided into two sections; his shoulder part and the whole arm thing. Imagine how many teeny small parts scattered around.



Without the head and arms the figure can stand easily without needing the base. Creepy though.



His swords. The one readily for battle and one with scabbard on.



His scabbard is full with moon motives. Awesomely delicate.



I don't why there's a separate section for the handle and the sword. Maybe if you want to pose Mikazuki holding the sword you need to insert the handle first then attach the sword?



His fighting expression. You might can't see it but he's gritting his teeth.



Ok time to pose! Stand still....


Failed. Maybe the head is too heavy. I need the base.



There he goes. The base have his signature emblem.


"...tch."

W-what is it?
"I'm hurt from previous fall..." 

Oh, sorry. But fear not for I also have...



An uchiko! Now you can be repair at a low low cost of 3984759234 steels!



Ready to enter the repair room?


*turns away*

Dang it, don't get too sensitive with my joke! Here I know a cure!



Quality times with my dearest Kaito!



Obligatory clothes swap section goes here. Kaito looks perplexed with what he just wear and Mikazuki.... feels naked lol



Another clothes from Kaito! For those who are wondering my brother bought me Kaito: Cheerful Edition. So that's why I got the clothes and pompoms.



Chilling around with their favourite past time; eating ice cream and drinking green tea!

Now that Mikazuki's mood has improved now... I hope he wants to go to the repair room.


"How can a round cloud of ball could heal my wounds? Wonders."

.... you're a sword.


"Saniwa, could you heal me? I'm ready." 

Uhhhhh I just checked that I don't have enough steels... maybe later.


"... it's fine. As if you need my service anyway. I'm just a sword that people want to obtain because of the sake of completeness..." 

Mikazuki... (did I made that bit too deep? whoops)


"Hahaha tricked ya! Now fix me."

.... dammit old man.



This is what dreams are made of; Mikazuki Munechika x3


This is first time purchasing nendoroid figure with my very own money lol imagine the nervousness I went through while waiting for the figure to ship to my country.

Right now I'm waiting for Kashuu, Kogitsunemaru, Tsurumaru and Shokudaikiri.

.... I pre-ordered all of them orz talk about being obsessed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...