Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yusa Kouji as Megane character in drama CD

Yusa Kouji. I love his voice. Blame Saeki Katsuya for making him as a do-M. And now I'm hunting every drama CD that has his work. But then I spot a pattern. A certain familiar pattern in every work of his.


He's always portrays as a megane character. Oh boy. Plus I have this fetish towards megane *q*

And now, it's time for spamming a few of his work as a megane character. I'm not planning on listing every work of his, that's too much work to do.


Brother Android 1: Ryuu (make me cry)


Oshigoto Danshi 2: Isha


Ima Sugu Shoukan! Tsundere Kareshi (Darling) 4: Ijiwaru na Scientist Hen (tsundere, enough of it)


KISS x KISS Collections Volume 2: Devilish Kiss (I don't even-)


Yandere Heaven ~Makoto Gakuen Family Chapter~ (Yusa papa,you're scary)


Seiza Kareshi Starry ☆ Sky ~Volume 6: Gemini


Kareshi Igai 2 ~Joushi to no Ayamachi~ (a guilty pleasure haha)


Beauty and Ghost (wait BL? I never knew I would listened to this ^^;)


Anyway, I believe there're more Yusa Kouji work with megane characters out there. I'm planning on searching for itttt (Yusa is my pleasure)

4 comments:

  1. lol this reminds me of this blog entry

    http://memorynouta.exteen.com/20101126/hirarin-megane-manga

    11 megane Hirarin!

    Megane is my #1 moe-factor, plus Hirarin, awww

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nice

    :O what a similar blog entry! I don't even-

    *q* Hirariiiiiinnnnnn

    Yup, Hirarin and Yucchi in meganes, seems like angels from heaven~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hnn, he also voiced a megane boyfriend in "Nabikare!! ~Watashi o Mukae ni Ki te~ 02" (pic: i43.tinypic.com/w0tjpx.png)


    (and megane-Yamaneko, but that's a certain R18 otome game >"<...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ekyu

    Oh? Seems that I missed it. Thanks for the information~ I shall add it after this.

    (I believe that game is something like in andersen fairytale?) o^o

    ReplyDelete