Saturday, June 17, 2017

Room No. 9 (PC) Walkthrough

UPDATE: ENGLISH PATCH IS AVAILABLE!

First walkthrough in the year 2017? Wow. How much did I procrastinate on my hobby I wonder? What's a better way to break the long slumber with a short game other than playing parade's kind of latest game?

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS BLATANT SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PROCEED WITH CAUTION. 

two men lying in bed with various tools

Table of Content
  1. What you need to Know
  2. The Route
  3. Screenshots of Glory
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFOREWHEN AND AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

-STORYLINE-
Two best friends went to Okinawa for a holiday summer trip but then unexpectedly involved in a human experiment. Can they survive it and still remain as friends or something terrible will happen?

-BEFORE-
You'll be playing as Kobayashi Daichi (voiced by Kubota Kensuke), best friend of Azumi Seiji (voiced by Kitayama Kyousuke) who got involved with human experiments. They're technically kidnapped since they didn't know who did this to them and the reason why. Poor them. They just want to have a summer break T__T

Cough. You'll be playing 6 ends. Yeah, just six. You can complete this game for less than 24 hours. Also, there's no definite good end in this game.

Also, forewarning; this game contains torture and scat scene. Be prepared.

-WHEN-
Just save all the options. You can see your progress percentage in the save/load menu and also your gameplay duration. I completed the game in less than 15 hours lmao just to show how short this game was.

-AFTER-
Extra section will be unlocked after obtaining at least one ending. You can access the CG, scene, route map and voice save. Staff comment will be unlocked when you obtain all endings.

And I stuck at 99% although I've completed the whole CGs =___=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down, up, up, up, down, down, up, up
Ending D-  Get liberated but then becomes stranger with seiji

Up, down, down, down, up, down, down, down
Ending A- daichi embraces the freaky madness, he and seiji become fuckbuddies

Down, down, down, down, down, up, up, up, up
Ending C–succumb to the pleasure, doesn’t bother to go out from the room  

Down, down, down, down, down, up, up, up, down
Ending B- kills seiji to ease his sufferings but feels regret

Up, up, up, up, down, down, down, down, down, up
Ending E- liberated from the room, daichi decides to report to the police but they didn’t believe him, seiji went disappear

Up, up, up, up, down, down, down, down, up
Ending F- liberated from the room, went home together with seiji, STILL BECOME BFF OMG IM SO TOUCHED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
daichi in a restaurant
"Just a salad? You're really a herbivore."
Yeah he likes eating healthy stuff lmao

map of the layout
Oh right, now I remembered something. When we ride the bus there was certainly parents and a child together with us.
Are you saying that they were captured too? That's screwed up man.

daichi and seiji in a room contemplating
"The kidnappers sure gives us delicious food."
Gotta keep the test subject healthy and fine now?

daichi and seiji in room
"Well, my tongue is a poor being so everything tastes delicious."
Same.

daichi hopeful for tomorrow
"Let's work hard collecting points for tomorrow!"
Oh you sweet summer child.

daichi is too hopeful
Damn. How can a good-looking man can be this cute?
This can be a slice of life anime if it wasn't for the situation they're currently on.

seiji squating
"I was too free... urgh, I decided to do squats. It's freaking tough!"
People exercise when they have free time?

daichi proposing seiji
When we get out from here let's marry Seiji. I want to be together with him. Just being in a good relationship. Continue being a best friend.
I so wish to see that T__T

daichi wants to be a teacher
That's why I have a dream. A dream to become a teacher and teach children.
T______T You can still become a teacher Daichi.....

he is my best friend
He is my best friend.
Oh dear my precious sons.

grey instruction manual
I've thought about this since the beginning. These people have something wrong with their heads. I recommend checking into the hospital.
Hospital is not enough, let's put them into the asylum.

daichi seeing seiji's weak body
This is my first time seeing Seiji's weak appearance. Seiji... to such state...
Seiji is really broken T_______T

daichi blaming himself in room
I can't save you. I was the one who brings you to this place. It was me to be blamed in the first place.
Daichi nooooooo it's not your fault you're the victim as well Daichiiiiii T______T

seiji give up with summer
"I've had enough with summer break."
If it was me I'd be traumatized with summer for the whole life ><

That's the end of this walkthrough! Story-wise, it was very short there's no room to explain who or what the humans behind the experiments are. But I read a forum in Aarinfantasy speculating that the experiments in this game are related to what happened to Haru from NTY.

I guess that parade is trying to establish a fucked up organization that picks test subjects and then torture them in the name of SOCIOLOGY.

I was kind of afraid of their future project (if they ever announce it). Will their future project be touching on the humans behind these experiments?

I'll never know.

Peace out!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ Where can I download this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded this game from Aarinfantasy. You have to have an account before accessing the content of the forum.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Is this compatible with Visual Novel Reader? (Sorry I'm full of questions.)

      Delete
    3. I think it should be compatible but you can also use ITH and ATLAS as its easier to be done. All the best in using VNR

      Delete
  2. I know I'm probably very late but you have to open the settings and switch on the grotesque and scatalogical imagery to get the 100% CG.
    I would recommend if you switch it on from the beginning so you can get all the scenario.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHH I see ok that makes sense actually but... I don't really have the courage.... have you played the game?

      Delete
  3. You can officially buy the game on steam now, for anyone looking to play this still

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! and it's uncensored version too so you KNOW what to look for ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello, you've played parade bl games before right? Can you play Lkyt please? I want to know the story and endings. also, where can I download that game? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will play Lkyt soon!! If you want to find the game you should try search in Aarinfantasy

      Delete