Friday, December 23, 2011

From Nitro+CHiRAL website with love

Nice Xmas wallpaper from Yamada-sensei! Feature Akira, Konoe and Youji. Knoe carrying kuim is very cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteee.


And now, DMmd update~!

They add Aoba's grandmother, Tae, three innocent-looking kids, Nao, Mio and Kio, and an old man who I don't even care about, Haga.

Livestreaming....

Tae's voice is something ordinary you'd listen from the elders so thumbs up from me. I LIKE NAO'S "I HA~TE YOU AOBA!" very much, Mio is okay, I like green so I'm okay is Kio, Haga..... somehow I feel I know this voice, but who??? Did I mention that I LOVE VIRUS'S VOICE SAMPLE? Oh wait I already said it haha.

Since we had elders and children, once I thought that DMmd isn't an 18 BL game.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...