Wednesday, May 20, 2020

AM 2:00 ~Neko to Tsukiyo no Buranko~ (PC) Walkhrough

Gotta keep up in clearing my queues it's time for this old game to emerge---! Remember older games blessed us with reversible roles? Aah, good times.

blue screen with cats and the moon

Table of Content
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE, WHEN AND AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

-STORYLINE-
Follow 3 men and their habit of feeding stray cats in the middle of the night at the park. Who knows they might meet up and something blooms between them?

-BEFORE-
You are playing as three different characters:

three men in a box
Left: Nonami; Middle: Gokiso; Right: Hongou

At the beginning of the game, you get to choose which route you want to go. One character gets to pursue two other remaining characters. Each character will have 4 endings so that makes a total of 12 endings to be obtained. 

-WHEN-
Gotta save up all those choices.

Also also worth noting: If somehow you want to play this game (why), please be warned that there's a slight problem on the display (for me at least);


The Japanese text won't appear in-game but the text hooker got the text. It's weird as heck.

Info:
  1. I'm using Win 10 Pro
  2. Already changed to Japanese system locale
  3. Checked and unchecked the Beta: Unicode UTF-8 option don't yield any different result
  4. Installed Japanese language pack
  5. Tried using different fonts (there's an option for that in the game's settings)
None of them seems to fixed this problem lol I don't know what causes this problem to happen so I just wing it lol

-AFTER-
After you completed at least one of the endings from each character you will unlock the extra: 

unlocked features in display

You get to read about how the stray cats meet our main characters... from a POV of another stray cat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gokiso Chigusa (voiced by Kisaichi Atsushi)

gokiso and nonami meet

A university student who diligently works part-times to support his financials. Have 4 endings.

Do this and you'll get:

Up (go home), up (white coat is more suspicious), down (wait for nonami’s reaction), up (let’s talk a little), up (I look like that?), up (make sure if he noticed)
Nonami end as top

Up (go home), up (white coat is more suspicious), down (wait for nonami’s reaction), down (what should we talk about), up (I look like that?), down (runs away)
Nonami end as bottom

Down (stays for drink), down (what kind of uni student?), up (it’s easy to use), up (pet his head), down (what do you want the most)
Hongo end as bottom

Down (stays for drink), up (you don’t want to take the exam), down (choice of your school), down (wait to spear clearly), up (to see the university) , down (kiss again)
Hongo end as top

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nonami Akio (voiced by Chiba Isshin)

perplexed nonami at park

A researcher who is a bit of a slowpoke. Has 4 endings.

Do this and you'll get:

Up (go buy food), down (because you’re new face), down (my first time, happy), down (I wanted you to notice), down (not exactly like research), up (I don’t want to lose to harassment)
Gokiso end as top

Up (go buy food), up (because I haven’t meet my friend), up (it’s ridiculous), up (I thought you were aware), up (I think I’ve gone too far), down (I can do nothing but research)
Gokiso end as bottom

Down (finish the experiment first), up (to switch head before experimenting), up (friendship is important), up (if you want to go), down (I want to be friends), down (I’m always thinking of you)
Hongo end as top

Down (finish the experiment first), down (I think I heard the story), down (I just received help), down (that’s usual choice), up (I met you bc of god), up (my colleague said so)
Hongo end as bottom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hongou Banri (voiced by Tachibana Shinnosuke)

hongo with cats

A high school student who is in a dilemma. Has 4 endings.

Do this and you'll get:

Up (watch the drama), down (same as you), down (why aren’t you worried), up (really?), down (you don’t like it?), down (think about it)
Nonami end as bottom

Up (watch the drama), up (are you going to preach), up (I’m not thrown away), down (I won’t forgive you if you cut corners), up (I’m serious), up (even if I’m a kid don’t lie to me)
Nonami end as top

Down (go for a walk), down (insist on talking), down (that’s different), up (is that so), down (maybe it’s not compatible with each other), up (are you having a hard time)
Gokiso end as bottom

Down (go for a walk), up (just apologize), up (opposite is not said), down (can’t laugh lightly), up (why we provoke each other), down (friendly with cats)
Gokiso end as top

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top ↑

nonami confused

You lead a boring life... just like me....

gokiso confused at the park

Are you me Gokiso?

hongo and nonami

Hey, a man gotta take a break every now and then >:(

surprised nonami

Look at that man, everything is a first time for him lol

sad nonami with the cat

Been there done that.

nonami in the bedroom

He did the cursed thing.

nonami with the grumpy cat

So is he a cute boy or not????

gokiso and the white cat

Sometimes we have to learn to share our love~~

hongou and nonami at park

Wait is everyone in this game area actually me??? Like split into 2 and a half me???

nonami with research papers at bench

This man... is really a nerd...

nonami and hongo at bed

He watched 50 Shades of Grey lol

gokiso and hongo

But that's the game's premise....

three men at shop

In the extra story, these three people found a flyer to a massage shop so they went there and then meet up. 

three men at park

The end! One more walkthrough and I'll play a longer game after this~~

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting!
    And I have a cat too, this is destiny : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a light and a nice mental break to play after a serious and heavy game session lol

      Delete