Saturday, May 16, 2020

Ou-sama no Chou Orei Kikaku Game (PC) Walkthrough

Mission to clear doujin games in my harddisk begins now! First stop is Ou-sama no Chou Orei Kikaku Game ðŸ¦‹ðŸ¦‹ðŸ¦‹ 

blue screen with butterfly

Table of Content
  1. What you need to Know
  2. Screenshots of Glory
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE, WHEN AND AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

-STORYLINE-
The game follows after the characters' good end a.k.a End 1(you can read the main game walkthrough at here). The king wants to marry Uka but before doing that they have to meet Uka's family first. 

-BEFORE-
You are playing as Uka, the king's butterfly. There's one choice present in the game, it is where you decide to go to which king

-WHEN-
It really is nothing--- ENJOY ARVINE'S NEW SPRITE HELL YEAH

-AFTER-
Nothing you gain from this lol no extra no nothing at least the lore of the game deepens. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time to showcase my favourite boiiiiiiii

man standing in front of a map

ARVINE MY BOOOOOOY YOU CAN EAT ME UP 

arvine standing while telling the story
"You're not very excited about it but your family will surely love me. I'm almost a perfect guy after all."
YEH YOU'RE THE PERFECT GUY


black haired man looks sad
".....uhh.... how do I say it..... black hair totally doesn't suit you!"
HE IS PERFECT WITH ANY COLOUR 


arvine confused
"Ah, maybe I should shave my hair..."
I WILL LOVE YOU TOO

arvine in the jungle
"Ah, then let's make it as our anniversary! I hope you remember this one too."
I WILL REMEMBER ANY OF THE DATES YOU WILL THROW AT ME

shahnyar and uka in the house
"Is that so? This person's lies are not that big..."
I smell lies....

shahnyar in the jungle
"There's a lot of things that I can't see about you. Ah... I'm feeling jealous.... I want to be reborn as your brother...!"
I hope you're not serious... 

So! That's something lol I will find this game's fandisk. I know it lies somewhere deep on the internet... I must find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment