Thursday, June 4, 2020

Anata Nikki ~Euforia~ (PC) Walkthrough

WARNING: This game contains every red flag you can imagine: confinement, forced sexual activities, drug abuse, brainwash, incest, humiliation play, BDSM without consent, Stockholm Syndrome, blackmailing people for submission, piss play, autassassinophilia, and lastly... breaking someone until they become your personal toy.

That's yandere BL game for you lol can't believe it is actually a mobile game before a PC port. Imagine all the content released every once or two months... sounds awesome...

If you're interested to read my brain breakdown while playing this game, you can go to this tag #chem_anikki at twitter.

red screen with seven men lying around

Table of Content
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE, WHEN AND AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

-STORYLINE-
"You must find your eternal companion in 15 years or you 
will lose your heart, just like your father..."

A letter that haunts Takahiro's life since the day that his father went mad from a rare disease called "Foria". 15 years have passed and he suddenly dreams about a certain someone, a telltale sign that he develops the disease as well. Now Takahiro must get a love confession from his eternal companion or he will loses his heart, no matter what it takes...

-BEFORE-
You are playing as Kuze Takahiro (voiced by Shirakawa Shuusaku) a manager at Glassheim Japan. You will be playing 3 routes. The story progress is divided into chapters. One chapter has two possible endings. There are 6 chapters in one route, making it you have to play 36 endings.

Don't get intimidated lol mostly it's short chapters. But I have to warn you that Chapter 2 is the worst chapter of all. Like, really really bad you guys.

Also also this game is rated R17+ so no explicit CGs in the game, but be warned that the game description is pretty detailed so you can actually imagine what's going on at such time. 

(thought it was a missed opportunity though, imagine all the CGs and the everlasting damage to my brain, what a missed opportunity....)

-WHEN-
After reading the prologue you will unlock the character selection menu:

three men standing at flower field
From left to right: Yuri Daisuke, Osakabe Kokoro, Kamio Seiji

Choose any of the characters you wish to proceed. You can change characters while you're playing if you want a change of pace. 

Access chapter selection in the individuals. You can see which endings you will get in that particular chapter.

-AFTER-
After you obtain at least one ending from Chapter 6, your game menu will change permanently into this:

title screen with seven men

Neat! You'll also unlock CGs, Voice collection, Gallery, and Special.

Individual CG has its own mini-story you can read, a retelling of the same event from a different perspective. The real goodies are at Special tab:

an empty diary with blue bookmark

The red bookmark is the extra stories you can read, what happens in Chapter 2 from another POV, after best end story, and a short story about Hozumi. HOZUMI EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE BASTARD YOU DESERVE REDEMPTION

diary with red bookmark

The blue bookmark is for First Edition Bonus I think. And it features a VERY VERY SPECIAL SPECIAL AAAA MY LOVE JIN AAAAAAA WHY AREN'T YOU ONE OF THE LOVE INTEREST

Also, here's the list of supporting VA because they are awesome!

Sasaki Jin voiced by a seiyuu under pseudonym くろいしし Kuroishishi
Aiura Midori voiced by a seiyuu under pseudonym 烏丸葉月 Karasuma Hazuki
Hozumi Shinnosuke voiced by Kimura Daisuke
Takahito Akizuki voiced by Kawakami Takafumi
Yuri Nobuya voiced by a seiyuu under pseudonym 天野灼 Amano Ryou? 
Kuze Yudai voiced by くろいしし Kuroishishi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuri Daisuke (voiced by a seiyuu under pseudonym of 浅葉七 Asa Banana)

two men in a pantry room
"Haa~? Never thought you'd started to smoke just because you want to be friends with me~"
An intern at the company and a cousin of Takahiro. A bit of a clingy asshole. He's trying to be the very best you guys please help him;; Have 12 endings.

Chapter 1
First (I’m going to discipline you from now on), middle (if kamio in lead everything will be ok), last (if thing got serious, you’re in trouble), middle (I’ll be sad too), middle (you like pancake right), middle (you noticed it), last (we did it many times before), last (I love you like my own brother)
Good end – received confession but not in a good way

First (I’m going to discipline you from now on), last (I’ve always wanted to work with kamio), first (it’s hard to be fooled), first (daisuke probably cares the most), middle (you like pancake right), middle (you noticed it), last (we did it many times before), first (what are you going to d with such stupid things)
Best end – honestly I don’t see the difference lmao

Chapter 2
Middle (apologize if I did something wrong), middle (I’ve always thought of daisuke), first (you concerned about me), last (touch the swollen cheek), middle (put in tongue), first (I want to live happily after), first (you’re so cute), last (if you don’t say it I won’t end it), first (buried his face onto daisuke’s shoulder)
Black end – daisuke is not being a good boy, got punished

Last (daisuke’s habit of doing this to me), last (always chasing daisuke), first (you concerned about me), last (touch the swollen cheek), first (add more finger), middle (I want to love each other), middle (seems to call for me), last (if you don’t say it I won’t end it), last (lick his eyes)
Best end – daisuke be a good boy, and it seems to have a positive growth…?

Chapter 3
Middle (kiss him between his eyebrows), last (surprised to see daisuke in dream), first (call my name), first (yet why did i), last (I wanted to be one with daisuke)
Black end – daisuke confessed, but he seems to be broken….?

Middle (kiss him between his eyebrows), middle (I saw a sad dream), first (call my name), last (but I don’t know anymore), first (daisuke seems to disappear)
Best end – not received confession, but his attitude is positive…?

Chapter 4
Last (pull daisuke and hug), last (kiss his nose and lick his tears)
Black end – what is love? hozumi convinced takahiro to break his partner, takahiro keeps sending daisuke without receiving any love

Middle (pull daisuke’s arm and watch his eyes), first (lick his tears and eyes)
Best end – hozumi releases takahiro, accepting a guest….?

Chapter 5
Last (unforgivable), first (I was thrown away?), first (you’re important to me)
Good end – seems daisuke is returning his feelings towards takahiro, is it sincere or out of fear…?

Last (unforgivable), first (I was thrown away?), middle (I won’t let you go)
Best end – daisuke is definitely returning his feeling towards akihiro

Chapter 6
First (I want you to stay here), middle (I don’t know what that means)
Black end – akizuki, hozumi and takahiro stays together to destroy daisuke 

First (I want you to stay here), last (I can’t do it)
Best end – didn’t fall into temptation, together with daisuke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Osakabe Kokoro (voiced by Shiina Yuu)
Back to top ↑

one person standing in a meeting room
"I simply just hated you. Since seeing your face for the first time, I just feel annoyed."
Takahiro's colleague. Asshole no. 2 but not by choice sobs he suffers so much please help him too;; Have 12 endings.

Chapter 1
Middle (it’s been a long time), first (he was smiling), first (feeling a bit depressed), middle (thank you very much), first (never done anything to expand my network), middle (can you sleep), last (sorry for being persistent), first (just wanted to get close)
Good end – oh boy we’re getting blackmailed by osakabe

First (I had a dream about osakabe yesterday), last (send a staring glare), middle (sorry but I’m troubled enough), first (ok I’ll be careful), first (never done anything to expand my network), first (ok… good night), first (I’m glad), middle (why do I have to do that)
Best end – ohoho bad intention osakabe

Chapter 2
Last (is that my hand marks), middle (aiura hated nothing), first (I want osakabe to be happy), middle (I remember it well bc it was good), last (because it will be accustomed soon), middle (slowly rubbing there), middle (I’ll accept kokoro’s everything), last (irreplaceable existence), middle(kokoro loves takahiro)
Black end – tortured osakabe as usual

Last (is that my hand marks), first (unusual face should be good), middle (don’t know how to make osakabe happy), last (i watched the place where it was made), last (because it will be accustomed soon), middle (slowly rubbing there), first (I’ll grant your wish forever), middle (my only treasure), first (takahiro is kokoro’s)
Best end – torture osakabe but with CG

Chapter 3
First (even I’m confused), first (I wanted to call for a long time), last (thank you), middle (I wish for kokoro’s happiness), middle (I’m worried about kokoro)
Black end – got kokoro to be takahiro’s doll

Last (can only think about kokoro), first (I wanted to call for a long time), first (I like you, kokoro), first (think of kokoro only), last (wants to understand)
Best end – positive relationship between kokoro starts to bud….

Chapter 4
First (respond to the kiss), middle (hold his shoulder)
Black end – hozumi convinced takahiro to break his partner, sending kokoro to the fullest

Middle (hold kokoro and hug him), middle (hold his shoulder
Best end – hozumi releases takahiro, accepting guest…?

Chapter 5
First (movement of hand stopped), last (forever together)
Good end – seems kokoro is curious about takahiro's condition

First (movement of hand stopped), first (I love you)
Best end – kokoro is curious about takahiro

Chapter 6
Middle (hated it but I’m curious), last (licks kokoro)
Black end – osakabe transformed to be euforia’s toy

First (normally will be curious), last (licks kokoro)
Best end – didn’t fall into temptation, together with kokoro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamio Seiji (voiced by Kawakami Takafumi)

man eating dinner at the table
This person's root is really just a "nice guy".
Boss of Takahiro. Actually a nice guy but he tends to judge people by his own views so there's that. Have 12 endings. 

Chapter 1
First (look at him back), first (becomes easy to work with), last (actually I’m nervous), middle (are you hungry?), first (let’s stop apologizing), first (don’t worry about it), first (I’m happy to taste together), middle (just can’t concentrate)
Good end – kamio wants to kick out takahiro from the project

Middle (smile slightly), middle (change of environment is really helpful), last (actually I’m nervous), middle (are you hungry?), first (let’s stop apologizing), last (forgot to lift the apologizing ban), middle (accept the word as it is), last (I don’t know myself)
Best end – oh boy them fighting 

Chapter 2
First (like a child), last (did you imagine it), middle (I’ll tell you later), last (showing you your worthless self), last (increase the amount of fingers), last (last minute cancel will ruin you image), first (unknown experience is not bad), middle (lick the protruding thing), last (I’ll dress you up prettily) 
Black end – kamio didn’t admit his mistake…. Waiting for a confession…

Middle (very feminine), last (did you imagine it), first (kamio will like it too), middle (to correct all of kamio), last (increase the amount of fingers), middle (never get to go again), first (unknown experience is not bad), last (grope his upper body), last (I’ll dress you up prettily) 
Best end – kamio apologize, takahiro gives him a reward

Chapter 3
Last (your body has become honest), middle (call his name and kiss), first (many times, until the end), last (you sleep well), last (a mutual thing)
Black end – kamio turns himself to a mindless doll

Middle (you’ve accepted my point), first (hug his whole body), first (many times, until the end), last (you sleep well), first (you’re accepting it)
Best end – kamio tries to forget what takahiro did to him, hozumi has another idea…

Chapter 4
Last (you want to forget it right), middle (I like you it’s intolerable)
Black end – hozumi convinced takahiro to break his partner, sending kamio to the extreme

Middle (you said you’ve forgot), last (can’t help that you’re lovely),
Best end - hozumi releases takahiro, accepting guest…?

Chapter 5
First (put teeth at his neck), last (I’ll make anything)
Good end – kamio is jealous, will takahiro tell him everything?

Last (pet his hair), first (I want to be together)
Best end – kamio is jealous with everyone that’s close to takahiro

Chapter 6
Last (feeling’s lighten), last (promise together)
Black end – failed to make kamio as his doll, broken beyond repair

First (advances ahead), middle (please don’t go anywhere)
Best end - didn’t fall into temptation, together with seiji
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

two men in a meeting room
"I joined this company because I wanted to work with you, senior!"
Oh boy, you sweet summer child.

two men crossing the road
"I've always wanted to try... you, her, three people..."
BOY I WANTED TO SEE THAT TOO

sidewalk scene at afternoon
"Senior, I'm actually crazy about you from the first time we met."
OH NO AIURA LOVES TAKAHIRO LAKSJDAJSKD WHY CAN'T WE PURSUE HIM 

rest room at night
Is it because of the destiny of being my eternal companion or it's the feelings I had from the beginning....?
Only you can understand yourself, Takahiro.

man wearing yukata in a room
"You have to take care of your body. Mayonnaise has too much oil in it."
Life of Boris would like to talk to you. MAYONEZ IS LIFE BLYAT

man at rest room
"How many people are living their life with their own decision?"
Oh no existential crisis here we go.

man at japanese-styled house
"What the hell is Foria?! --If not for that... who am I to you...?"
I don't know I actually curious about that too. How Foria decides who's going to be your eternal companion?
 
man at park on bench
Jin touches my cheeks.
NOW EVEN JIN LOVES TAKAHIRO TOO KALJDLKJSAD WHY ARE YOU NOT HAVE ROUTE
 
two men in front of the gate
"So? You just let Jin touched your cheeks? And look at each other's eyes? What the hell is that?" 
Someone is jealous hhmmmm....

man in a meeting room in the morning
"I prefer Kamio-san than him..."
OHO wait after this ok??

two men at onsen
"You thought of wanting to deepen our friendship right?"
And probably deepen something else along the way.

young man at pantry office
"Let me see it... men's love teaching site... oho..."
Oh no.

man in a bedroom
"An elite prince is actually a perverted XXX bastard?! Hahaha! The best!!!"
OH NO.

two men at the hallway
"Of course. Spending time with young people is one of my pleasures."
That gives off a HORRIBLE VIBE I HATE IT

two men at a gaming room
"I'm not hungry.... because of you..."
OH.

hallway in an office
I'm putting "food" in front of Osakabe's "hunger".
The coolest line I ever read.

men wearing yukata in a room
When we go for a bath I'd drowned him... kissed him... and touched him... what kind of hobby is that?
A twisted perverted mind that is you!

five men standing in a meeting room
All of their eyes are on me.
W-why are you looking at him like that?

dark meeting room
"There's something mistaken here"... who can give me the answer?
You said you prefer Kamio instead of Osakabe so I give you one :v

man helping another drunken man
Even with this appearance right now... I can only think of the word "lovely" about him....
AH, the feeling is brewing.

three men in a bar
Aiura and Jin are looking at me with a worried face.
AKLSDHALSFKH I REALLY NEED THESE TWO TO HAVE MORE SCREEN TIME BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE FEELINGS TOWARDS TAKAHIRO AKSHKDJFS

But then again, that's not very yandere... maybe...

three people in a japanese restaurant
If only this moment of happiness lasts forever...
Unfortunately, you're the protagonist of a sadistic game.

two men in a japanese room
"When a guy says he won't do anything-- even highschool students understand to not trust that word."
UNFORTUNATELY, no he doesn't understand.

man at store
"When you do that to other people... I..I'm...."
Ohooo Stockholm syndrome is kicking in...

man at a living room
".... things aren't supposed to be like this if it wasn't for the disease..."
Yeah true. Maybe. Or is it? 

man at bathroom
Seiji-san... he still tries to forgive and accepts me as a human being.
He really tries please appreciate him sobs;

man in a futon
It's not normal for a subordinate to mutter the name of his boss while sleeping...
Yeah that's not normal at all hmmmhm unless they're having a hummmm relationship hmmmmmmmm

an opened diary
I once again open up my diary. To write about certain happiness that exists between us.

white background with japanese letters on it

I love the symbolism in this game that I put a dedicated spot for me to talk about it!

The game's premise is based on Savant Syndrome. Foria is a new type of syndrome, who is purposedly mutated by a group of noble lineage. The illness allows the people with the disease to have the power of:
  • Read mind: Loading;
  • Brainwash other people: Sending
Why do they do that? Turns out this noble lineage; call themselves as Euforia, wants to use people with Foria to create a new government. By controlling people and do sort of natural selection, allowing people with only strong mind can survive in the country. 

Yeesh.

Interestingly, there is a medical condition named Folie a Deux; a delusion or mental illness shared by two people in close association.

Foria = Folie, eh? Eh??? Because it involved two parties? Eh??? Cliqued your mind doesn't it?

Other symbolism exists in the game include:
  • Pinwheel - related to children's death and innocence; possibility a death to these characters' innocence
  • Spider lilies - classic yandere flower, symbolizes death and reincarnation, kind of how everything went 180° to these dudes
  • Butterfly with a cage-like pattern at the background - butterflies symbolize change and rebirth, could be hinting at the change that these people face trapped them with no way out
  • Paper crane - symbolizes hope and healing during a challenging time, probably it's showing Takahiro's hope for him to be cured idk
  • Key that Takahiro's holding with his mouth - the true power of Foria is UNLOCKED after the people with the disease break their companion's mind. Eh? Eh??? 
  • Red - associates with passionate, danger, seduction
  • Gold - associates with wealth, success, grandeur
Anyway, I think I'll stop here before I ramble on and on hahaha

See you in the next walkthrough--! Bye bye~

4 comments:

  1. OMG ANOTHER TRASH GAME ^^ Sis thank you so soo much for your reviews and walkthroughs <3. Once i finish college assignments i will drown in the yaoi abyss underworld hohoho. We need help~~~ <3 IM GONNA START WITH THE MEGANE MUHAHA i need some shit to get over koshotengai depression

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO TRASH IS A GOOD DESCRIPTION XDD

      Gambare~ just a little longer and you can play whatever you want!! I'll never get over hashihime depression state u_u it's so heart wrenching game

      Delete
  2. Maybe this is a very stupid question buy where do you find these games? You buy physical copies or are they available for digital purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It's actually all of the above, you can either:

      1) Buy physical copies at Japanese stores, some need proxy services
      2) Digital copies also available, DLsite comes in mind
      3) If you're lucky you can find downloads on some websites, which listed at my FAQ

      Delete