Friday, June 26, 2020

Mahoutsukai to Tenshi to Akuma (PC) Walkthrough

What happens when you combine a witch, an angel, and a demon? Answer: THIS GAME

Made a livetweet tag which is at #chem_mahotenma come see me fangirl over Flow hahaha

screen with three person

Table of Content
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE, WHEN AND AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

-STORYLINE-
Stranded in an unknown place after his grandfather teleports him away from the danger, two strange men found Lucil and offer their hand. You now must make a choice. Which one will he choose; the light or the darkness?

-BEFORE-
You are playing as Lucil (voiced by Watanabe Takumi), a witch who is forced to flee from his forest by humans. You will be playing a total of 10 endings; 5 for Flow and 5 for Lobelia: 

rain with two person standing

The first choice is the route branch. Choosing the light will lead to Flow route while the darkness will lead to Lobelia route.

I would like to point that you can see Flow's angel wings so subtly behind him. Just so cool....

-WHEN-
Save during choices. Can save voices by clicking the music symbol at the text bar. Have progress bars at Gallery. Also: ANIMATION HEAVY.

-AFTER-
GO LOOK AT YOUR HARD EARNED CG MY FRIEND. A VERY BEAUTIFUL GAME LOVE THE TEXTURE AND PARTICLES AND UUUUGHRH 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flow (voiced by Inoue Satoru) 

flow
My first impression of him should be the same, but I realised that it was a mistake.
An angel that has duties to perform on Earth. Have 5 endings; 4 bad and 1 true ending. 

Do this and you'll get:

Up (the light), up (feed him up), down (I want to know) 
Bad end – entered the contract with lobelia, becomes the catalyst between flow and lobelia, 3P for eternity ///

Up (the light), up (feed him up), up (decided to use back door)
Bad end – flow is sunken to madness and turns into a bird, disappears from lucil

Up (the light), down (put the meal onto the table), down (to resist), down (I don’t know), up (hug him), down (I’m your assistant), up (silently leave)
Bad end – didn’t return flow’s feeling, flow fights with lobelia, flow died, lucil saw every proof of him loving lucil T_T

Up (the light), down (put the meal onto the table), up (to flutter), up (to become the great witch), up (hug him), up (do I know), down (think a little, suddenly remember), down (is it true?)
Bad end – doubt flow’s intention, lucil used up his magic power, died, flow frustrated so he becomes a fallen angel, the earth is forever cursed

Up (the light), down (put the meal onto the table), down (to resist), up (to become the great witch), up (hug him), up (do I know), down (think a little, suddenly remember), up (I believe in that)
True end – win the fight with lobelia, flow got promoted, together with flow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lobelia (voiced by Nakazawa Masamoto)

lobelia
"You want to trade with me?"
A demon who wants to get Lucil no matter what. Have 5 endings; 4 bad and 1 true ending.

Do this and you'll get:

Down (the darkness), up (reach out my hand)
Bad end – tried to go to the flow side, trapped at the castle’s underground, 3P for eternity ///

Down (the darkness), down (rejects), down (silently watching the angel)
Bad end – lucil stabbed lobelia with the angel knife, he died before he gets to liberate lucil from the bound curse, forever trapped in the castle with no hope of getting out

Down (the darkness), down (rejects), up (strictly refuse), up (search for lobelia)
Bad end – lobelia used lucil as a trap to capture flow, both of them eat flow as a magic fuel

Down (the darkness), down (rejects), up (strictly refuse), down (continue search for books in the library), down (I want to take his hand)
Bad end – wants to cut off the contract with lobelia, lobelia decides to eat lucil

Down (the darkness), down (rejects), up (strictly refuse), down (continue search for books in the library), up (………), down (what I want to hear is beyond that)
True end – sacrifice himself from flow, lobelia reborn as the great demon, together with lobelia  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots of Glory!!

two person outside
This guy is peeling potatoes with a holy knife.....
Flow's very dense lmao 

blonde guy closes his eyes
...There are limits to being an idiot.
But for this guy? THE SKY IS THE LIMIT LMAOOOO

flow sparkles
Flow nods with sparkles in his eyes.
I LOVE HIM SOBS HELP

two person in a ruins
"Don't want. Which idiots will fall for the sweet whisper of the demon?"
Me I'm the idiot.

one person in a room night
Sometimes I want to ruffle that fluffy golden hair, but I also want to splatter those white skin with muds. 
Let me propose to you..... WRESTLE IN THE MUD AND THEN TAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER???? 

one person at church
"I don't mind changing into a frog or fall into hell, but I will still love you so much."
Very extreme ends lol

two person in a church
If you say you "want to kiss me", he already did that without asking permission.
Kiss on the cheeks is different. On the other hand..... ;)

an empty altar
He was always so kind from the beginning. But now there's only a man mad with jealousy in front of me.
WEEEERHGHHHHH SOBS AAAAAA SOBS FLOOOOW

empty bedroom
What is the purpose of this room?
IT'S THE FUCKING ROOM

smiling blue haired boy
"I never knew about short-sighted angels!"
HAPPY AND LAUGHING LUCIL IS A GOOD LUCIL

empty bird cage
... this place reminds me of a birdcage... 
And this, ladies and gentlemen, the scene and CG that sets my entire crotch to flames.

an angry black cat with two tails
"....tch. If this cat dies, will it be a trouble for him..."
Don't you dare to do that Lobelia I'd kick you first.

flow and lucil
"Your grandfather may be still alive. Join me and find him together. Come."
No, I cannot I was in a contract with Lobe-- FUCK IT LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO

lobelia and lucil
"I was just using you for my lust."
Liar liar pants on fire~

sad lucil
No matter how I think of, I'm just an idiot.
You and me are the same boy.

two person in a room daylight
"The initial contract was until the winter solstice, but I don't have hope that it will come true. The angel will fulfill your wish."
DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT AAAAA

lucil and lobelia underground
"Fufu, what a strange face."
THIS FACE IS THE FACE OF A CRYING MAN

lobelia and luciruu
"Hahaa... you were doing it to yourself but the angel saw what you did."
Lucil go dig a hole and bury yourself. 

lobelia and calvo
For some reason, Cal, who is chilling in the snow, chooses Lobelia instead of me.
That's what I call GOOD CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

end screen

This game is short, simple and sweet I love it. It's a good change of pace (kind of wish they add more few scenes with Flow ufufu)

So after this is the dreaded game.... the notorious game.... 𝙿 𝚊 𝚛 𝚊 𝚍 𝚒 𝚜 𝚎 . 

6 comments:

  1. Ever thought of doing one for Nie no Machi? It's really good, and has a beautiful artstyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I do, it's been recommended by my friends actually! Probably after I finish playing Paradise :D I'm still trying to suppress my anger towards Matsuda lol

      Delete
    2. Agreed Matsuda is such a dick, reason I prefer Mitsugi far more, though he is bit of an asshole as well.

      Delete
    3. At least Mitsugi established himself as a jerk from the beginning but Matsuda's like in his route is the WHOOPS 360 NO SCOPE GONNA FUCK AZUMA :((

      Delete
    4. Haha true:) How far have you come in the game? And are you thinking of playing Musubi and Kiwame as well?

      Delete
    5. I'm currently at Takara's route so hopefully I finish this game in this week ^^ of course! Especially Kiwame the alternate version of the main game, can't wait to see in different perspective :D

      Delete